IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just me and a couple thousand of my friends decided to fish out of Hammond today. Our boat only boxed 2 Coho but I talked to 2 other groups that did better. :cool: The weather was great with only light wind. We also got 13 crab pulling 2 pots twice. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
My husband and I caught 3 silvers today. :smile: One was a native and back he went. I also had 3 good takedowns but couldn't keep them on long enough to land them. :depressed: It was a beautiful day, but the line-up waiting to launch was horrendous!!
Take-out wasn't much better. There was a guy in front of us that didn't have a clue on loading and getting out of the way in a timely manner!! :mad:

All in all a great day!! :cool:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
450 Posts
We ended up with 5 silvers kept, and 1 wild one released. Nice day on the river though. Caught 1 on the incoming, and 5 on the out going. strange day.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats 93 Striper, since I know these were your first salmon. :dance: :dance: :cheers: :bowdown:

·
Registered
450 Posts
We were trolling against the tide, above the bridge. The combination of a weak tide, and a strong wind, pushed us up river or kept us pretty much in the same spot. We actually caught the last two while mooching with the wind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts