IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a couple weeks fo being down I will be back at it. THE BOAT IS GOING!!!:applause::applause::applause: Can't wait to see you guy's on the water. I will be down all next week ( 8-25 thru 9-3 ) . Looks like they gave us a few more chances for those flat fish. hope the bite is a little better.

· Registered
21,998 Posts
Good deal Brian. I am down starting tomorrow thru Sunday, off for a few days and then back at it Next Thursday-Monday. Give me a buzz when you get down there. Hopefully the tuna don't get blow out of here with the North wind blow later part of this week.

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good deal Brian. I am down starting tomorrow thru Sunday, off for a few days and then back at it Next Thursday-Monday. Give me a buzz when you get down there. Hopefully the tuna don't get blow out of here with the North wind blow later part of this week.

Yea I hope not looking forward to a little live bait action. I will give you a call.

· Registered
21,998 Posts
Gotta say the weekend is not looking great but........they were wrong this weekend so why not next? Oh that's right, OTC weekend.:lurk:

· Registered
160 Posts
Well after a couple weeks fo being down I will be back at it. THE BOAT IS GOING!!!:applause::applause::applause: Can't wait to see you guy's on the water. I will be down all next week ( 8-25 thru 9-3 ) . Looks like they gave us a few more chances for those flat fish. hope the bite is a little better.
Coming down late Friday,the 31st, water looks good for Sat. Hope the dang fish are still hanging around, you have any luck this week?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.