IFish.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard her on the radio on an interview on KEX 1190. She did great. I called H20 Dog and let him know that he has a star in the family... I am sure that her already knew that.

Jet~~~

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
What a day!! Mrs. h20, Kelly (the star) and I are still in shock, it was relly cool to see all the security (men in black), Air Force One, we met a congresman and a senator, the base commander and other dignitaries. we are so proud of kelly. she really handled herself well. on the way over she still did'nt know what she was going to say. just in jest I said, "ask him if he wants to go fishing with me tomorrow". Well i'll be darned if she didnt actually do it. he said he was too busy. when the press asked me about it I said, "too bad, his loss, the salmon are really biting right now. it was an awesome experience for her (and us) and we couldnt be more proud.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
That's awesome! He loves to fish and I'm sure he wishes he could go. Bush is surely missing out, but could you imagine Bush fishing Buoy 10! There woluld be secret service snipers on the Astoria Megler Bridge, boats all around that look like the Black Rocket and and helicopters hovering above....

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
He spent the night (secretly) in the sun river area and told kelly he did some fishing this morning with his dog.

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
If you go the KATU web page and look under the "slideshow: bush arrival and protest" thereisa nice picture of her and the pres, here's the link

http://www.katu.com/slideshow/030821bush_visit/index.html

Just scroll through the pictures and you'll find it. I assume that's her since I've never met her personally.

JK

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
while i dont believe bush about anything he says....this has to be a day of complete satisfaction....congrads to kelly!!!!
:bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Bush would probably like a day fishing with her dad... escape for a few hours with no one watching, no secret service... the looming WWIII not on his mind.. just "fishy fishy fishy"...

Hats off to h20's daughter!

She will remember this forever, as well as the rest of her family! :dance:

[ 08-21-2003, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: fishisabonus ]

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The guy is permanently on vacation, and he can't take a day for awesome fishing :rolleyes:

I know I would rather fish than hang out in Crawford, Texas!!!

Cool that you daughter got the chance of a lifetime :cheers:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Just caught H20dog's daughter on the news.
How cool is that, getting to talk to G.W.????? :cool:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
This is kinda fishing related story as H20DOG'S daughter met with the President this morning and ask President Bush if he would like to go fishing with her dad.

Roger. Your daughter was wonderful in the interview and you can be proud.

:cheers:
Ken

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
I heard about her being selected on the news yesterday, what an honor for her. I did not know she was h2odog's daughter though, how cool is that.

So, when's the fishing trip scheduled for ?

to your daughter

JK

[ 08-21-2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Artwo ]

·
Registered
980 Posts
W and I don't usually agree about too many things. :rolleyes: For example: Any time he's getting a fishing invitation from an Oregon girl and chooses to pass it up, he's missed a wonderful opportunity.

Earth to George . . .

Maybe this will provide an opportunity for a follow-up visit! Hey, kissing babies isn't that much different from kissing salmon, is it?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Congrats to H2ODOG and his daughter!

What a treat to be exposed to that kind of publicity and handle it so well. I thought she did equally well on Chan 8 while being interviewed about her visit with the president.

SD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts