IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught my first salmon on March 1st down below Bonneville this year. 8 months later, I landed my last salmon at McNary. What a year! I have caught 3 salmon the last 2 nights pulling lighted Kwikfish! 48 steelies, 6 salmon in 26 night trips. Its snowing here in the Tri-Cities!
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Nice! I wish I could make it up. Maybe next weekend...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Full moon coming next weekend! :cheers:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Very nice, Steve.
great looking mustang. wait a minute, thats no stang...north face??
See ya soon
Sam

[ 11-02-2003, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: NAUTI-NOTIONS ]

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Way to go Steve :cheers:

Let me check how many Steelhead I caught in the last 8 months.......OK here we are....2 :hoboy: looks like I got some catching up to do.

Keep those pics coming
Bobby

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Owie Owie Owie!!!!

Make us hurt willya! :grin:

There are dangerously low fish warning alerts going on down here in the flatlands! I think the Wu-Tang and Garwe' need a fix! Yes, a ride in the magic chariot of the Yakazuma is needed!

Congrats! Keep those cards and letters coming!

:cheers:

[ 11-02-2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Hogmaster ]

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I was wondering when Fear No Fish would give a report!

Good job!

SKP

·
Registered
62 Posts
:bowdown: :bowdown:
Nice Fish!!!
I'm in awe of those numbers.
My tally is 1 :depressed:
I guess you have to start somewhere.
That somewhere is going to be @McNary next weekend.

Hope to see you there.
I'll be breaking in my buddy and his practically brand new Northwest (blue). I only hope I'll be the first to bloody up his boat with another McNary Steelie.
Do you fish any deeper for the Nooks?
Thanks all your posts are awesome.

"FHEC"

·
Registered
62 Posts
:bowdown: :bowdown:
Nice Fish!!!
I'm in awe of those numbers.
My tally is 1 :depressed:
I guess you have to start somewhere.
That somewhere is going to be @McNary next weekend.

Hope to see you there.
I'll be breaking in my buddy and his practically brand new Northwest (blue). I only hope I'll be the first to bloody up his boat with another McNary Steelie.
Do you fish any deeper for the Nooks?
Thanks all your posts are awesome.

"FHEC"

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tarponslayer,
We flatline all our plugs, 30-40 pulls. Superlines dive a little deeper. The fishing has been hot and cold. Last night we had three rips in 20 minutes. One nook, one nate steelie, and a driveby. Then the hell winds started up again. Blowing straight out of the north to the south. Makes for bad juju when that happens. I Will see you out there. :cheers:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Fellow night traveller,

We were a few miles east, just above John Day Dam on the Washington side. Cruised from 6:00 PM until midnight, catching two for the effort. Easy fishing, as it is well lit by the dam, and has a good boat launch. We were the only ones there. Marked tons of fish.

[ 11-02-2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: barnettm ]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Barnettm,
Another vampire huh? Should have seen the two wolfmen I hooked into on Halloween! A couple of huge fall nooks in all their glory. Had huge canine teeth. Any hog steelies for ya?
Heaters? Don't need no stinkin heaters! The force in you has weakened, obi wan nanookie! GO VIKINGS! Darn cheseheads!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Steve, I have seen you on the water a few times. Next time I see you Listen for a some goose talk. I think I will be out on Tuesday nite, if the "hell winds" arn't blowing. Crashin'bait, I have an open seat with heat. It's only cold if the bite is off.

suckerfish

·
Registered
784 Posts
Steve, I saw that crack about the Cheeseheads.
Just got done watching the Packers spank the Vikings in Minnesota. :dance: Good thing that Favre had a broken thumb on his throwing hand or it would have been a real slaughter. :grin:

Nice fish, you're still my hero, in spite of you're being a Viking fan. :bowdown:

Dean

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Warlord, of the slapaho klan, would welcome you on his warwagon. Southfork19 is supposed to come up and help in the steelhead frenzy this weekend, time will tell. If he does you might need to bring your own canoe. He wants to install disco lights in my ride. :cheers:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've been called out.... Hmmmmm night stalking iron with none other then the legend of McNary.... Now who could pass this up :bowdown: ...

Look for the empty boat trailer with the steelheader.net sticker on it... Dang good chance it's me.... :grin:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts