IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
I know the lake is really low right now but I don’t know what the level has to be before you can’t launch. Thursday I saw there’s a sign at the entrance saying ramp closed and I was gonna pull in to look but didn’t.

· Registered
809 Posts
kokaneepoweroregon.com has current lake levels and minimum level required to launch. When you are on there click on news link. When finished with 2022, go to 2021, 2020. Lots of info, on my favorites menu.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kokaneepoweroregon.com has current lake levels and minimum level required to launch. When you are on there click on news link. When finished with 2022, go to 2021, 2020. Lots of info, on my favorites menu.
Does any one know if you can launch at the first launch, I was told today it was closed

· Registered
2 Posts
So, when a ramp is closed - as in, a sandwich board across the entrance, like at Lookout Point Signal Point boat ramp - is it illegal to launch, or just "boater beware?" The signal point ramp has sediment at the bottom, but the ramp continues further, if that makes sense. Seems like it should just be boater beware. I mean, it's not like anyone's breaking any law. Thank you!

· Registered
804 Posts
So, when a ramp is closed - as in, a sandwich board across the entrance, like at Lookout Point Signal Point boat ramp - is it illegal to launch, or just "boater beware?" The signal point ramp has sediment at the bottom, but the ramp continues further, if that makes sense. Seems like it should just be boater beware. I mean, it's not like anyone's breaking any law. Thank you!
I'm curious on this one for this exact reason, Lookout has 10 more feet of ramp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts