IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the years only two manufacturers have had the wisdom to employ trim tabs on their jet boats. JetPace provided them for all their boats as standard equipment, but they were the Rolls Royce of aluminum boats. Now Custom Weld offers them, mainly because the son of one of the former owners of JetPace sells that brand and demanded that Custom Weld offer them. He is "Grasshopper" on this board.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Grasshopper, If you read this can you direct me to a good brand of trim tab??

Thumper directed me to the brand of trim-tab you have endorsed? - I have also found this
Trim-Tab

If you can find the time to review the two and give me the benefit of your expertise........

Thanx

[ 05-16-2003, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: corkyking ]

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
"Grasshopper" is in Sitka catching kings. I do know that he usually specifies Bennett tabs for his Custom Weld customers. Bennett Marine is on the web, and some of the dealers in the area may stock their products.

[ 05-12-2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Thumper ]

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Much appreciated. :dance:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts