IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brrrrrrrrr! It's cold out there!

I thought it was a perfect day to give away some Grabber Mycoal products!
I'm going to give away two of the mini mini hand warmer sets, and one foot warmer.

OK... the rules of the road: If you have won a contest in the last month, give someone else a chance! (This means you, geek!) :smile:
The winner needs to e mail me their mailing address before I go to the Post Office at Noon today.
Any edited answer will be promptly disqualified.
The first person to answer any or all questions correctly, here on this thread, takes the cake.
If I make a mistake on one of these contests, I cannot be held responsible, OK?

HERE WE GO!!!!

Everyone ready to visit The Grabber Web Site?

WHEEEE! ( :wink: I'm a dork!)

OK, let's go. I was reading about how the warmers work. I clicked on the hand warmers. Find it!

How do warmers work?

Simply open the package to expose the Hand Warmers and activate the warming process. Within minutes soothing warmth will fend off the cold for over _ _____. They operate at an average temperature of 135°F. Easily fits in gloves and pockets. Each Hand Warmer measures 2" x 3½". Packaged in pairs.

The Question: How many hours WILL they fend off the cold?

The first person back with the correct answer takes the cake.

Ready, set...... Keep Warm with Grabbers!

PS: I just love doing these contests... Can you tell?

·
Administrator
119,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You got it!
Please send me your address, and I'll mail them out!
Kind of fun when everyone else is fishing, huh?

Ha ha ha... We have all the fun. :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
584 Posts
I was about to say the same thing. Believe me, I'd rather be fishing. A couple more hours... Have you seen Dennis and Marie floating around in my little blue tupperware dish (Clackacraft)? I hope they used it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts