IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a hectic ordeal but I got my ride back today with a few added extras :wink:

Because of the couple cracks in the weld, Weldcraft gave me a heck of a deal to upgrade my seats while they were working on my boat. They delivered her to Portland complete with new upgraded fuel sender unit and air ride suspension "mariner" seats with new back benches and boxes. Those seats sure were nice today on the Columbia with the wind howling all day.

I am not sure why everyone has called it a season on the Columbia for URB's. We fished about three hours today without a boat in sight and put a dandy mint bright URB in the box complete with sea lice. Not a monster of a fish but he put up a dandy of a fight and made me once again realize why I love what I love

I will be back on the river Saturday for a URB/Sturgeon trip. I am however tossing the idea around of crowded ramps, lots and lots of boats trolling everywhere, tangled lines and constantly pulling weeds off your line..... NOT :grin: You guys have fun in Tilly and on the Siletz, I think I'll stick to what I know best....

Tight lines.........

Oy yea, thanks to all that gave Crabby the ideas for new brines. I gave him the fish to smoke and can't wait to see how it comes out :cheers:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Congrats on getting the boat back, Chris! Too bad they couldn't have given you a great deal on upgrading to a NorthRiver :grin: :grin: :grin: Hope it fishes better than ever.

Joe

·
Registered
89 Posts
Finally, after trying to upload a bazilion times tonight, Here are the pictures of the Tacklebuster and his buckaroo!!!!

[ 10-08-2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Crabby ]

3,877 Posts
Welcome back to the boat world Chris.

Hope she will work good & last a long time. Give me a shout. Want to definately hook up and do that hunting thing.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Looking forward to a sturgeon "shock and awe" in the near future buddy :cheers:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Glad to see you're back on the water Chris. It seemed like the time off the water wasn't too bad all things considered. Hope to see that Renegade soon!

SureSet

3,877 Posts
Hmmmm..... been wondering if the CR was still cranking out some fishies....

Tillamook weather is looking bleak for the outside this weekend..... may be time for a gorge combo trip.....

I think there are probably a few URB's up there
and I definately know the prehistoric swimming crittters are there.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Chris,
Glad you finally got it back! :cool: Good job on the fish!! :cheers:

Madeline :grin:

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
:cheers: :cheers:

NorthRiver sucks!
:wink:

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Well alrighty then! Glad to see you back on the water Chris. Nice job on the fish too! :bowdown: Exactly where were you fishing? :wink:

BTW, the beard is coming in nicely too. Whats it been, 8....9 months? :shocked: :grin:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome back with your new and improved craft.
check your p.m.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bernie,
I was about 5 feet, give or take, from the spot where you decided to throw anchor and put on a clinic. You know the clinic I am talking about right, it was the one on how not to anchor in a hog line. The one where the only other boat in the line that out did you was the
in the big white North River that made a sled sandwich out of himself, KingFisher, and FortyWinks :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: You did catch a fish though, no wait a minute that was me. Not just one fish but three

I am looking forward to more paint scraping experiences with you in the near future Bernie :cheers: Oh yea, the eight, nine month thing? You are mistaking my beard from the last time you had a Salmon in that sled of yours :blush:

H2O Dog, I gotta work Sunday but I'll be in the area on Saturday. Fish deep, 55 to say 58 feet of water :wink:

G

·
Good deal Chris. Will those seats un-bolt and re-bolt easily into my boat? :grin:

You're in my hole dude. :tongue:

Rick

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rick- I believe we can turn a few wrenches and get something put together for the upcoming Springer run :cool: I still look forward to sharing some water with you, even if it's on my RIVER

[ 10-09-2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Tacklebuster ]

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
No,you both have it wrong!!! :tongue: It's MY river!!! Now get outta my hole!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Dipnet :grin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts