Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ifishstock was a blast. :smile:

Thank you,

Jen

:sleep:

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Thanks a bunch Jen. Ellie and I had a great time,sorry we had to leave so soon.

OK Stew I know I won the grand prize. Hand over the tickets for the all expense paid vacation to Alaska for a month. :wink: I can't wait to go.

Rauly

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Great folks and great food in beautiful surroundings. Lets do it again next week!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful spot on the river. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I had a blast, even thought I think that I am the only one there that didn't win a prize! THANKS Jennie and Bill.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Nope. :whazzup: Didn't win nuttin' either. But the good news was the incredible chocolate cakes brought by at least two attendees! YES! :dance:

Man, that was a fun event. Jennie, we need one of those a month, at least!

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope. I didn't win anything either!

..and I had tickets to play, darnit!

Thumper, I bought some Hostess cup cakes for you as a consolation prize. I forgot to give them to you, as well as forgetting to serve the ifishstock cake!!! ARGH!

Anyway, had a cupcake this morning in your honor. :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Jennie and Bill and Everyone,

Heres your Host Jennie with a big smile!

Heres your Host Bill!

Just wanted to say that was a great party you put together! We three (Myra, Dennis and Marie) sure were glad we could make it. The food was fantastic, intertainment and social hour was fun!

Everything was perfect! Including the weather!

Thank you from Tillamook Bait Company!

Captain Dennis, Marie and Myra!
Hope to make it NEXT year! And by the way I was especially happy you had it at your house!

Thank You Very Much!

Sincerely,
Marie and family

[ 08-10-2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

·
Registered
841 Posts
What a blast! I won a prize! A really cool one too! :grin: (a post will follow as soon as I pick it up :grin: )

Thank you Jeanie, for ifish and bringing such a wonderful bunch of people together. Who says one person can't make a difference?
If it wasn't for Jeanie, I wouldn't have so many new friends!

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful home! Yesterday really was fun!

Lynda

[ 08-10-2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: fishisabonus ]

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Thanks for a great party and for letting us pitch a tent on your corner of paradise. Nothing finer than a walk by the river first thing in the a.m.. :bowdown: Thanks to First Cast Jigs for the prize donation. Now I have to get a bunch of new gear and learn how to do that other kind of fishin. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Jennie and Bill - Thanks for hosting such a great party, we really had a good time. Thanks to the others (Crabbait, Stew, and crew) for helping to make it a great success. Thanks to Pilar for the great fresh Tuna, it was awesome and to AtWorkAlot for providing so much food.

A big thanks to all the prize donors too and especially to TH RODS for the awesome 1084 drift rod that I won! Whoohoo!!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
That party was a blast. Had a good trun out I think. Good food....good people...and a good time! Could not have asked for better weather too!
Thanks Jen for hosting the party. Can't wait till the next one.
:dance:

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pete, the pic of me standing up looks like I can barely stand up.
You should see me today.
I can't stand up!

I am sooooooooooooo tired.
I need to sit in a boat for a couple days now, thanks to ifishstock. :smile:

Jen

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oops! We went to have corn for dinner, and realized that the bag that we have of corn is actually corn husks!

Of all that corn, we didn't keep any! DARN!

:smile:

Oh well, we have burger, and onions and lettuce! :smile:

Jen

G

·
Originally posted by Thumper:
Nope. :whazzup: Didn't win nuttin' either. But the good news was the incredible chocolate cakes brought by at least two attendees! YES! :dance:

Man, that was a fun event. Jennie, we need one of those a month, at least!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">How about once a week Jack! :wink: What a great bunch of people we have on ifish and of course the greatest are Bill and Jennie

·
Registered
522 Posts
We had a wonderfull time, and I did not win a prize also. This was my 3rd ifish party and its growing! wow! and all the boats in the field, so cool! thanks jennie :cheers:

·
Registered
16,595 Posts
Bill and Jen,
Wow, what can I say. I've been a part of this board for about 3 1/2 years and this was the first ifishstock I've been able to attend and it was fantastic.

First I would like to thank both of you for welcoming all of us to your beautiful home. Of all the pictures that you have posted over the years of your place none have truley done it justice over actually seeing it in person, truely a beautiful home.

My daughter and I had a wonderful time meeting new people and eating all that wonderful food. Thanks John and Lynda for the wonderful fish and all of the other people that brought all the other wonderful dishes.

Thanks to all of the sponsors and people for donating the wonderful prizes, I could not believe how much stuff there was to give away. I was fortunate enough the to win an ifish vest in the general drawing so thanks for that and I won the set of Korker wading boots in the individual drawing and a huge thank you to Korker's for that, I'll be calling you this week (I never win anything in drawings so I was blown away). My daugther won a Back Yard Bass game and was just exstatic that she won, so a big thank you from her for that.

My daughter had such a wonderful time that she couldn't stop talking about it all on our two hour drive home that night, she was wound up as tight as a top (couldn't have been all that candy and dersert you wouldn't think would ya :grin: ). The trampolin was a great hit for the kids and taking turns with the other parents keeping time and watching the kids was a wonderful way to meet new folks. My daughter had a great time playing with her new found friend MaryKate from Mountain Home, Idaho and plans to keep in touch via e-mail (hope the rest of your vacation is fun MaryKate, from Kati).

Once again Bill and Jen, thank you so much for this wonderful event, for your hospitality and this wonderful site; it truely is a pleasure to be associated.

Thanks,
JK and a BIIIGGG HUUUUGGGGG from Kati

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thank you Jen and Bill for your hospitality. ifishstock 2003 was a great success. You have a beautiful place and I'm sure glad you allowed us to share it for the evening.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Thank you to all...

Bill and Jen, you're great!

Hogmaster, Reeldick, and Skrimmy, thanks for fishing with me, you guys are the best. :cheers:

Thanks to Grant for the trip in his nice new ride. I've got a good story for you, I'll send you an email. :rolleyes:

Thanks to XTC for taking my money.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts