IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Brood stock
6,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a decent map of the white river unit and the guy at Joe's wasn't much help (nice guy though). I have a few ram maps and they are usually very accurate, but they don't make one for white river. My giant state map is just to big to carry around, it's more for spreading on the floor at home. Somethign that shows who owns what land would be nice.

Thanks
steve
:)

· Registered
2,906 Posts
Try Big Sky Maps. I got a good turn-a-around....just a couple of days and a very detailed map of Fort Rock Unit. Bi-Mart stocks some of them but I ordered on line.

· Registered
3,252 Posts
Isnt part of that unit in the Mt. Hood NF? They have a pretty good map, hold on a second still looking for some other info, confirmed SW corner is all in the national forest (Green) with a little bit of state lands (blue) and the Whiteriver Game management lands thrown in (Brown color) and a little BLM (yellow) everything else looks private (no color just topo map showing through). if you have a specific spot in mind i could throw something together for you pm me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.