IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good evening everyone hope all are well,
I'm Jeremy new to the forum and fairly new to Eastern WA grew up in Kelso on the west side drift and fly fishing the Kalama Lewis Cowlitz and the creeks after 8 years in the navy the last 5 spent overseas I got out came back and went on the road as a mechanic in that time got a house up above Spokane by long lake I'm about 10 minutes from long lake and an hour from Roosevelt recently was able to acquire my dream boat a 23ft Duckworth magnum and now I'm in the upgrade and build stages always looking for info and new fishing partners especially if you're in the immediate area. once I finish the upgrades on the boat, I'll be starting a guide service in the area in the process of getting my captains license again so once that starts up, I'll let everyone know. hope to post pics and maybe even some videos as the build comes along with the boat and hope to see some of you on the water.

· Registered
483 Posts
Welcome Jeremy. I got a buddy who keeps looking to move up to that area. He is currently back in the Great Lakes area. He is originally from here.

Keep us posted on your build out. Ask plenty of questions you will get plenty of answers.
And watch those classified. Great deals come up and go fast. usually a PM to the seller is enough to hold the item for you until you can go look and buy it.
Jimmy

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I lived in Spain for 5 years. I grew up fishing the cowlitz and the western rivers but life brought me east of the pass. If your buddy has a boat ramp or a beach I could launch a 23ft duckworth while the water is low then we could all go out.

· Registered
3,440 Posts
I lived in Spain for 5 years. I grew up fishing the cowlitz and the western rivers but life brought me east of the pass. If your buddy has a boat ramp or a beach I could launch a 23ft duckworth while the water is low then we could all go out.
Where in Spain were you? I spent a few weeks in Rota and a few days in Barcelona. Went to my first and only bull fight in Almeria. Gibraltar was awesome and so were the monkeys.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup I was stationed in Rota spent the majority of my time off the east coast of Africa. Most of my leave I spent in Sweden and Norway went up to Norway for training a few times as well love that area. Same here for the bull fight I spent a whole lot of time in Sevilla

· Registered
629 Posts
Welcome. I was stationed at Moron for 3 months for some joint training. Got to Seville a couple weekends, loved the food and people. Fishing partner and I have a couple trips scheduled to Roosevelt to learn it better. Maybe we will cross paths on the water.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome. I was stationed at Moron for 3 months for some joint training. Got to Seville a couple weekends, loved the food and people. Fishing partner and I have a couple trips scheduled to Roosevelt to learn it better. Maybe we will cross paths on the water.
I have yet to go up there work has me traveling all over the country so I end up spending the majority of my time in Montana PM me when your headed up maybe we can meet up and fish.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does anyone know of a launch that's on long lake a guy could launch a 23ft jetboat from without having to drive the truck 100 yards into the river right now with the levels low? I spent about 4 hours trying to find a spot a couple weeks ago. Would love to go 10 minutes from the house to fish vs driving over an hour to roosevelt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts