IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched by Browns this morning at first light. We sat on anchor for about 4 hours with zero action. Saw a couple being picked up by trollers so we jumped on the wagon. Went three out of five for the day. One 19 pound hen in the box and two back in the water because they were bad little natives. Not a hot bite today but steady. Saw about a dozen fish taken by noon. 14 pulls with 4 ounces of lead seemed to do the trick for us. Good luck out there tomorrow.

Chris

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
You are slayin those salmon lately Chris, way to go :dance:
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rick- I think I saw you anchored up. I was in a buddy's green Jon boat heading back to the ramp when I past you. Looks like a troller below you was fighting a fish when we passed. Looks like the water is clearing up as well. How long does the springer fishing usually last before it peters out in that stretch of water?

Chris

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the advice Rick. Speaking of shad, I marked a lot of fish running 5 to 8 feet below the surface all day long. You think they may be in?

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Hey Chris and Rick, good job! You were in them when most others were not. I smell springer on the BBQ! :grin:

Rick, you're right about that shad set up. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Great job TB!! :cheers: Now who's hot?? Glad you got into them. We went friday up around Swan Island and down. Didn't do any good though. Had one good pound down and that was it. :depressed: Did get a really nice sunburn!!! :blush: :blush: Love that fishing in the sunshine!!!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dipnet- You guys are still hot, I can feel the heat reading your post. You just took the last trip to re load. You and hubby will hammer them next time :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts