IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'ld look at maybe a IM7 Snoopy or Barbie if it were me................ :grin:

Sorry man, couldn't resist..........

JK

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
We offer a custom built Forecast blank 1084 9' 8-12# for $95
they fish really well.. and have full warranties!
We have sold a ton of the in the last two years and and have heard nothing but great things about them!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ouch - that's like $11 an inch. :shocked:

·
Registered
391 Posts
whats a good 9' pole strong enough for kings under 100?
im thinking about jsut getting another 9" air im7, but are there any better poles out there?

[ 07-01-2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: BonkBonkBonk ]

·
Registered
13,978 Posts
Like the bumble bee says..Buzz Buzz

Mark and the IM-7 dog.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have Lamiglass heavy 9 foot rod that works well for trolling with divers, it cost $99.00.

One of the best deals on rods I have found lately is the Shakespeare Intrepid Titanium IM-7 Graphite Series, they come in all sizes and style and are usually about one half or one third the price of say a GLoomis or like rod.

If you can't find the one you like, you can look on their website to see what they make. My local BiMart store has custom ordered these for me without any problem. You can also order them from Englund Marine in Astoria, as well as just about anything else fishing or boating related you might need.

·
Banned
1,262 Posts
WOOOOOOOOSIE
SOME GUYS JUST CANT GO THE DISTANCE, :hoboy: CANT WAIT GOTTA HAVE IT NOW :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts