IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just searching the field, to see if anybody could give me some insight into these two creeks. I am mostly a fly fisher but am posting here because of the greater traffic this post will receive. I would love to test my luck this winter, steelheading and am wondering if these creeks produce well or not? Thanks for any advice you can give me.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
ttt. I would love info on these creeks, too. I am new to the Hwy 30 area (I think these creeks are located between Clatskanie and Astoria). I have heard rumors that they get packed with fish, but that it can become a "snagfest". Anyone willing to share information? Thanks, Scott.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
neither one of you have email addresses in your profile, send me an pm or an email with your email address and i will give you some info,
jeremy

·
Registered
121 Posts
There are no steelhead in either of thoes creeks. No salmon either. I head to the Wilson if I were you. :wink:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey guys send me your email info also as I grew up fishing these rivers and might be able to give you some ideas and share some of my long time secret spots.

·
Registered
294 Posts
:whazzup: Uh...I thought the whole point of this board was to SHARE info... :whazzup:
Or is it a concern that someone might be

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I really don't think that either of those places qualify as "zippers". Just look for the cars :rolleyes: But if you would like to email me too :grin:

[ 10-28-2003, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: foxer ]

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
The creeks are so small that any "secret" spots other than the hatcheries can't stand much pressure.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
brown trout.....i know that hole.... :grin: :grin: :grin:
be very very quiet i am hunting steelhead........ :cheers:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The fish are so bright I gotta wear shades.
Am sure down at Johanson's permit area they are catching a few bright ones.....but who can afford a $ 300 permit to fish there?????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts