IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
things start out slow fished below frenchmans above 5 cent but did manage to limit the boat by 9:30 am

it was fun geting my friends Dave and Tracy into a bite like that it was Tracys first time salmon fishing hope he dosent expect that all the time

[ 09-11-2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: STGRule ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
So many fish you had to post the pic twice... OUCH! :tongue:

I guess you were using hooks on your lures today... I knew I forgot something :shrug:

This was my day to go for quality and not quantity, good job and nice fish :cheers:

G

·
Monday morning, first day back from vacation, 9:15 a.m., my work phone rings.

Great day today, all of you out there.

[ 09-08-2003, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I like the first pic, no wait the second....no..no..the first all yell I can't make up my mind, they're both nice.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Way to go team Get Bent. Man, I can't believe it took you 3 hours to limit, what took so long? :grin: :wink: Better stay off the river a few days so there are fish left for the Flotilla :grin:

·
Registered
19,910 Posts
Scott,way to rack up the Nooks. Heard the biters are on the way.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Very nice GB!
keep those pics coming!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Great job Get Bent and friends, I am really jealous!! :blush: Way to slay them!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
Way to go Scott. :dance: :bowdown: :cheers: If you ever have a open seat call me, my boat is down for a while.

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
Wow, what a haul - what a morning
!

Thanks for the report, that's awesome :cheers: .

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow!!!

Glad you go back to work tomorrow man :tongue: .

Looks like your rods had plenty of
action to them today.

Spinners right :whazzup: ??

Chris :cool:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No Chris i was using a simon never used one befor but the girls realy dig them.
5 hens 1 buck

G

·
Simon says, he is lying Chris. :shocked: Blue Tip Rainbows and Copper, Red Beads. :laugh:

Scott, my Allstar 17-40 BBR started to Get Bent real good last week. Sure like it. Same blank as the GL3 and the rod is very comfortable too. Poor GLoomis has been sitting in the tray for a bit. :wink:

:smile:

[ 09-09-2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Originally posted by ******:
Simon says, he is lying Chris. :shocked: Blue Tip Rainbows and Copper, Red Beads. :laugh:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Really? :shrug: C'mon... Not fishin' with "Toasters" :shrug: :wink: :grin:

Nice Fish Scott!!! Save some for the rest of us.... :wink:

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Nice work
. Hopefully I will have some of the same luck tomorrow and thurs. Sounds like the bite is back on :dance: .

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
****** take out some old bulls and have some fun would like to go but have to work we will be short handed the end of this week but go out and have a good time

blacktail will do :grin: if he wont take you i will

1 - 20 of 22 Posts