IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that was a better title. :grin:

I saw in the Oregonian Travel section last weekend that the Nehalem Crab Derby is this weekend. They are going to mark 26 crabs each day A-Z. If you get one, you get the corresponding prize. Apparently the sponsors are giving away some sort of non-surgical vasectomy as one of the prizes, so if you know any one in need... :depressed:

[ 06-11-2003, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Bounty Hunter ]

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
That's a prize? :shocked:
:shrug:

Sounds more like pulling the shortest straw when drawing straws. :hoboy:

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
non-surgical, that sounds effective!

I've travelled that road already, thanks. I recommend it highly for avoiding procreation!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Non surgical vasectomy? That sounds like what we did to bull calves on the farm but we called it banding. You take a very small, very thick rubber band and stretch it wide enough to fit over the "you know's" and let it go. After a week or two a bull became a steer. :shocked:

If I caught that crab I would throw it back or toss it in the boat next to you! :dance:

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Catching crabs you say? I don't want to have anything to do with any type of crabs that are at all related to "down there."

[ 06-11-2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: The Overfishin Condition ]

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Non-surgical... Is that a baseball bat or a swift kick?

Actually this event sounds like fun. Is there more information on it? A website or something?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts