IFish.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big news of the day out of little Italy was Pera Lynn's 76 tuna and a Dorado...two other Dorado spotted by other boats but no hook-ups.

Tuna Time had another big day with 56 and the Waggin made the most of a motor break-in day with 24...sounded like many had big days...if they made it out to where those fish were...124:50+ blue water.

Inside fishing was scratch...but I'll heard was radio talk...salmon only for us today but I took another buddy's wife out for her first taste of salt fishing...the silvers played ball so she got lots of action...quick first step getting to the rod!

Until tomorrow...the ocean is flat as a lake right now in close.

3,877 Posts
Nice talking to you tonight Bud....

I will be out tomorrow looking for that Blue Water....

Is everyone on Channel 14?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
thanks for the report yet again:lurk:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Let me start by saying thanks to Pera Lynn for calling the dogs into the bite. We started the day scratch fishing then ran down to the #'s anounced on the VHF and caught fish til we ran out of ice.

76 tuna and a dodo! What an incredible day for them.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I echo thanks to Pera Lynn. We quadrupled our take in just an hour or so after moving to the numbers PL called out near the 125 line.

:applause::applause:

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me start by saying thanks to Pera Lynn for calling the dogs into the bite. We started the day scratch fishing then ran down to the #'s anounced on the VHF and caught fish til we ran out of ice.

76 tuna and a dodo! What an incredible day for them.

Those guys are good fishermen...they're not a part of Ifish or the Dogs...but they are great about sharing info.

The dodo was about 20lbs...female and took a black and white clone on the outside.

Thunder is another boat from Big Tuna that had a dodo in the spread but could not get him to go...what we would not do for some nice live green maks to drop back!

Ocean still looks pretty nice...there are a few salmon boats working in front of Nehalem.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
It was another great day out on the Big Blue lake. We were stuck at 1 fish in the box until we got out to the area that TUNA Time was at (right after he worked south) and got into mayham on the boat putting 30 in the box in 1.5 hours. Thanks Dick for the numbers. The fish were the smallest I've seen this year but the bite was killer.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
We would have had a pretty scratch day without the Pera Lynn :cheers: :bowdown:, once we made it out there we went from 9 to 40 in about an hour and a half. It was biblical :applause:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts