IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever tried on of them? I was thinking about getting a couple of them for my sled to ease the bounce in the bow when bouncing over the rougher water.

Or, is there something else similar?

Put the sled away for this year but maybe for next years big water fishing.

www.garelick.com

Couldn't find a dealer in Washington. Is there one in Oregon?

fop

·
Registered
370 Posts
Fop,

I just got one of there motor brackets at Fisherman's. Stevens also advertises the same brackets.

I looked through the web sit and didn't find anything on suspension seat brackets. Are they new?

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I have seen them, online, and have thought about getting a set for my sled as well. According to Garelick, you can get them from FMS, but I have never seen them there. I know that you can order them from cabelas as well as some other online boating places. If someone gets a set let me know I would like to know how they work.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked for them under the seat support suspension pages on their web site that I posted.

Think the product number is 77000 or close to that.

Looks like they would be great for the front seats in a sled for the rougher water. If the price was right I might be able to put them on all 4 seat boxes.

I have looked for them in Cabela's but didn't see.

Last summer I went Halibut fishing with a guide on Cook Inlet and he had suspension seats like a trucker would have and we hit some big time waves and the boat didn't even knock out any fillings but the weight of those just wouldn't work for me. Then I saw these and was hoping that someone had some. They might just be the ride I would need for the bow seats. The waves don't really bother me on the tiller but I have ridden up front several times and it is pretty rough there. And the weight factor looks like it would be no problem either.

Thanks and I'll keep looking for some.

fop

[ 10-18-2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: fop ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts