IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice little bite tonight between 6 and 7.

Mr. Oughtfortrout :grin:

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They only saw 5 or 6. Short bite and then it was all over.

·
Registered
765 Posts
monday was the same way. Aloot of rolling fish but no biters.. then no more rolling fish with allot of takedowns... then back to allot of rolling fish with no biters .. weird
but yes its was an quick evnining bite then too.. but watch out the garbage hole, lakeline and above the OC bridge is CROWDED x 10
its a bouy 10 replica right here in oregon city.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Dang!

Here I am in Phoenix and missing the back yard bite!!!

Good job! :cheers:

If I could find a creek I would fish it! Instead, I have to go golfing... :shrug:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Originally posted by FastAction:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

If I could find a creek I would fish it! Instead, I have to go golfing... :shrug:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">[/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">You can fish the canal by Metro Center... I used to when I lived there..Hybrid bass.... Oh yeah. the golf coursed have no 5-7lb largemouth in the ponds!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts