IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We hear so many things about bad customer service, I thought I would try to even it out a little.

Between a trip to Alaska and salmon fishing here last fall and this spring, I had accumulated a few broken GL2's. I sent them back with a $20 check to cover the shipping and handling and less than two weeks later, I can home to all brand new rods. :grin: No questions asked (not that they were all slammed in the door or anything :tongue: ).

This service, along with the fact they are sweet rods, will keep me coming back for more. Plus, when I broke my only Lamiglas last year, they gave me all sorts of grief and made the generous offer to let me but a comprable model for a whole $25 off retail, or something weak like that. :depressed:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Good to hear that BlackDog.....
Now, how about selling me one or two of those rods, cheap! :grin: :grin:

[ 06-18-2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: skrimmy ]

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
G.loomis all the way , i also broke a pole that they quit making they let me pick a rod that was equal in price no questions asked :cheers:

[ 06-18-2003, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

·
Registered
554 Posts
Good customer service = CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!
Applause for G Loomis

·
Registered
254 Posts
I hope they keep that sort of treatment when Gary leaves. I heard he stayed with the company to make sure the quality and service stayed the same. I to have had some very good service from loomis over the years. :smile:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
LAMIGLAS!!!!! How do you think Loomis got their design???? :grin: Just Kidding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts