IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got up this morning, and all was well. Headed out to church and got a phone call from Pete. The dreaded, "Ifish is down" call.

Well, I couldn't really turn around and leave the church people without music, and besides... I do have priorities, and God is right up there. :smile:

So, anyway, I couldn't really do a lot about it until I got home and got ahold of some people who got ahold of some people.

We were down from 8 till almost 2, I think.
All I can say is thank God is was during a slow period. Memorial Day weekend has always been r e a l l y s l o w !

:smile:

My apologies.

Jen

[ 05-25-2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhhhhhh... Thanks for that!
:smile:

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
No need for apologies we have a gift just to be able to come on here and share with one another. But I did brake out in a cold sweat and go thought withdraws but I am better now

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Darn, Darn, darn, fianlly something i could belly ache about and i did not even log on during that time. Life is just not fair. No matter Jen, i could not get mad at you anyway. You do such good work. Thankyou. :cheers:

Ken

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
I was going to say about the same thing as Brion.
It got me away from the computer and out to enjoy that rare sunshine and then I ran into another ifisher (and everyone else).

It is amazing how big a part of your life this site can become though. Glad you got your priorities right though.

Dan

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Jen. You know where you should have been about 3PM today. So do I need to say more. Your neighbors were there, Steve and Kathy. Jerry

·
Registered
371 Posts
Being new to ifish I was still very lucky to be up at 3am and surf the new articals and then left by 4:30 to go fishing in hood river for some gators, no keepers for me but watched the other boat in my area get 2 keepers,nice fish to!! by the time I got home you had it all back online so i never would have known.
BTW thanks for such a great site it is real fun to read all the posts!!!!!
just gotta love ifish

·
Registered
105 Posts
You know I really got to agree with iwagg2. I am new to ifish and in less than a week I am up to checking a dozen threads and asking for all kinds of help that is just not available out there other than this site (that I am aware of). The collective wisedom of this group totally rocks!! :bowdown:

Thanks for such a great resource.

·
Registered
104 Posts
At least you had your priorities in order. The board will always be here and we can always catch up. Thank's for all your hard work.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Don't worry about a thing, Jen. This site is a privledge to use and be apart of. Thanks for all your hard work. :cheers:

Ryan

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just figured, being the good ifishers that you are, that you'd all be in church anyway. :smile:

Even if it is the church of the bent rod. :smile:

Jen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts