IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone can recommend a place were I can pick up one of these critters or knows of anyone that has one for sale that they would be willing to part with. I have a 16ft Koffler driftboat looking to put an anchor release with a catch on the bow of the boat something that extends out and that I can weld... I have looked everywere in my Area...Dallas, Yamhill Co., Salem. I can't seem to find a good product...Anyone that can help would be appreciated... Thanks

Any recomendations would also be appreciated for this is my first time attempting this...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Have you looked at the dierks? different styles to look at too I bought something that I believe your looking for at fishermens in delta park there is another in oregon city.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I called the Willie factory, gave them the boat info and my VISA # and they shipped one to me. Fit great and works fine. You might want to give the Koffler factory the same routine. Good luck.....

·
Registered
269 Posts
Bo's anchor systems is in Albany, OR. He manufactures his own systems which include front and rear anchor systems. I use both on my driftboat which work well. He also has a simple rod holder system that works great for driftboats. Let me know if your interested and I'll try to track down the address for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.