IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met a new ifisher (open seat Fri) Pipes, and Him and 2 other friends and I headed for Astoria at dark 30. We looked at the Bar early and decided the bridge until 10 with no strikes. We got back to 10 and and immediately had a nook snap 30 lb test. The bar looked ok so out we went fishing north of Buoy 2. We had 17 lost fish, let go about 10 more and only 2 hatchery coho in the box when we headed in. Inside we fished my favorite slot on the Oregon side and got a 15 lb coho, and pipes caught hogito pescado a 35 lb Nook. A great day was had by all, and was great to find a new ifish friend. Thanks to Scrimmy for recommending Him. :cheers:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Originally posted by No Wishin Just Fishin:
Met a new ifisher (open seat Fri) Pipes, and Him and 2 other friends and I headed for Astoria at dark 30. We looked at the Bar early and decided the bridge until 10 with no strikes. We got back to 10 and and immediately had a nook snap 30 lb test. The bar looked ok so out we went fishing north of Buoy 2. We had 17 lost fish, let go about 10 more and only 2 hatchery coho in the box when we headed in. Inside we fished my favorite slot on the Oregon side and got a 15 lb coho, and pipes caught hogito pescado a 35 lb Nook. A great day was had by all, and was great to find a new ifish friend. Thanks to Scrimmy for recommending Him. :cheers:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey, I can't thank you enough. That was a great day and it was really great to meet all of you. Mr. Hogito kept me up till 11:00 getting it cleaned. Anyway, thanks a lot Bruce and I hope to see you guys again soon.

Matt

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are very welcome, Matt. I am sure we will hook up again as no one seems to have Fridays off to fish, so will be calling you

Bruce

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Originally posted by No Wishin Just Fishin:
Thanks to Scrimmy for recommending Him. :cheers:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Hey, having fished with both of you before, I figured it would be a good fit! Bruce, did I mention Pipes is a pretty dang good fisherman too? :cool: 35# Nook, Wow, nice job!

Glad you guys had a great time and got into some fish. Pipes, you need to hook up with Bruce on some steelie action this Winter too...you'd stand in awe of his steelie prowess!

:cheers: :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts