IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bank fisherman out fished us 5 to 2 I got one 26 lbs, Tacklebuster was down somewhere he got a monster, I think 40lbs, nice meeting you waterdog and kingfisher also the guys that were trolling I know you got one, good time but fairly slow now I have to eat Salmon...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Nice finally meeting you too Sturgeon42 and Kingfisher. :cheers:

I took out ChuckDog today and gave him a front row seat. We watched Tacklebuster, dipnet, fortywinks, and another ifish boat catch fish below us. Saw a couple of boats above us catch fish. And we got exactly NOTHING!!! :blush: Had four drive-bys with out a hook-up.
ChuckDog now knows how not to catch fish. :hoboy:

Here is TB's hog aboard the SS LEAKY BOTTOM. :wink:

ChuckDog nice meeting and fishing with you. Your welcome on my boat anytime as long a catching is not a priority.

·
Registered
327 Posts
WaterDog - YOU ROCK!!! Most people have to wait in line overnight or know people in high places to get a front row seat like I got! :laugh:
Thanks for taking me out and showing me the trade. If your ever interested in banking it sometime...alright...never mind...

Highlights of the day...
Jawa transport vehicle heading downriver; Tacklebuster hooking up; Osprey hooking up; Fourtywinks hooking up; Dipnet hooking up; Crows crossing lines with Osprey; Dipnet hooking up; (Repeat above 2X) :laugh: Boat Pulling 101 (10 mile course) :sick:
To all I saw (Fourtywinks, Tacklebuster, Dipnet, etc.) it was nice to see you. Next time maybe we'll cross lines!
Again, thank you WaterDog for a wonderful day on the big CR (and you're welcome in my 14' Delta anytime as well! :grin: ).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts