IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out with Fisheromen this morning for a long day of fishing. Met up with KingFisher who anchored above us. S-L-O-W Day for everyone around the area we were in (TackleBuster's spot on Friday :wink: ). We saw one landed around noon above us and I, on the 14' Delta's maiden Frenchmans voyage, landed an 18-20# hen. That was it...except for the ticket I landed at the boat launch (Washington side below Frenchmans Park). Looked like I needed a Parking Permit (available where licenses are sold)to launch there. $66. nice. The ticket even classifies it as a 'Traffic Citation' vs. 'Non Traffic' which states if I plead guilty will show up on my driving record. ??? What's up with that? Has anyone experienced this? Shouldn't this be 'Non-Traffic'?
P.S. Waterdog - You owe me $66... :grin:

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Chuck, glad you got a fish. :cheers: If your real nice to my wife you might get some smoked fish today. But that is a big maybe. :tongue:

Your check is in the mail.......... :laugh: :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Chuck Dog, If you go buy the Stewardship access decal where they sell tags, I believe they will waive most of that $66. It comes free with an annual license. Not sure why it would not be classified as a non-moving violation though, just like any other parking ticket!

Where is this ramp below Frenchman's that you are using?

Bill

·
Ray S.
900 Posts
Come on now.... the signs are right there guys. They say you need the sticker and they say it will be $66 if you don't have it. The sheriff was there doing his thing when we were putting in. The launch is Cattepillar Island, a little west of Frenchman"s bar park. The one my compadre got was 24#.
Today is a new day, hope it's a little better.
Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts