IFish.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Flambeau tackle box that we don't use anymore. I bought for fishing out of a drifter. But it would work just fine out of a motorboat too. It is big enough for any tackle junkie. It is too big to carry up and down the riverbanks.

It is 20" wide. 10" deep. And 16" tall. For those of you without a tape measure, it is a big box.

It has 7 slide out trays that are removable for easy cleaning. The material is worm proof( us Geezers that remember a box full of melted plastic worms appreciate this).

She is waterproof. And in wonderful condition except for a spot of cancer from getting too close to Mr. Heater.

Free with a few catches....1-You gotta be under 20 years old. 2-You must fish from a boat on a regular basis. If that is with parents or uncles or aunts or whatever that is fine. It can be with the neighbors too. 3-Someday, you have to be nice to a kid just because they are a kid.

Begging will get you nowhere. Just tell me about you and who you fish with. I get to pick for whatever reasons I choose.

Hope this is alright with the Mgmt.

Mark and the dog.

[ 01-11-2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Flatfish ]

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Hey my name is Erik (TOC) and I'm 18. I fish frequently from boats, either my families, or my best friends (Reeltrouble.) We often go it alone on the Big C, and although we fish from runabouts, his 21 ft chaparell, and our 19 ft open bow striper, we do manage to catch fish. We have an extensive kwikfish, wobler, spinner, and spin-glo collection, because we are as addicted as our older, more experienced fishing competition. Biggest problem is, we don't have space for all our tackle, a big box would be ever so helpful. And this way, two Ifishers would benefit for sure! Thanks, TOC.

Edit to insert that I love kids. We are planning on taking the five year old neighbor boy for his first fishing trip, because every time he sees us getting ready, or cleaning fish in the yard, he tells his mom we want to go. We probably will bank it for that trip though!

[ 01-11-2004, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: The Overfishin Condition ]

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Good for you Flatfish!
It is nice to see you giving to our young ifishers.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hi. Im Peter I am 13, i love to fish, and i fish with my dad and one of his friends from our 18 foot wellcraft (usually in Tillimook). I would probably give it to my little bro, david, for his birthday. He just turned 10. :smile:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
My son reads a lot, he is now reading the book SHILOH and can't put it down :smile: .
As my friend MR. Dorkfish said I like fried Chicken do you like fried Chicken ? :wink:

Fishalot

and the two Labs that did not get to go duck hunting this season :depressed: .

[ 01-12-2004, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Fishalot ]

·
Registered
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT

·
Registered
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A bump for the kids.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Way to go Flatfish and I will be looking thru my building to see if I can find some that need a new home, this might be a good tread, Boxes for kids, or something like that, almost all of us have more than we need sometime or another, anyway will be clearing out some stuff, grandkids have more gear than me. Maybe we could do something like they do at Xmas for the newbies that need tackle and boxes...Thanks again Ray

·
Registered
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kayakfisher,

It is yours.

email me with contact info to arrange pickup.

Mark and the dog.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mark and the dog,
Thanks! I will email you sometime soon for the arrangements. I will give it to my little bro for his BD.
Peter and Sydney (the dog)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mark,

It was nice meeting you and your spouse today. On behalf of my boys, Peter and David, thanks for your gracious gift of the tackle box...they are having fun with it already.

Take care out there...

M.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts