IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this whole thing went haywire. I was going through my flytying desk and cleaning it out. Found I still had all the stickers (minus a couple my kids found and stuck to their toy chests lol). I know alot of people never sent in their SASE envelopes. So, here's what the new plan is.

I have a few peoples already packed up. I wanted to send all at once, but will send theirs off here shortly. Those are fishonfool, Jennie (Ifish), Small Fry, and Just Dave. I do have Rainmakers here, but I need a verification again on WHICH rainmaker is which. I had a problem with that one, and need verification if it's the Oregon guy or the Washington guy. Someone was scamming a free sticker.

Now, here's the new deal for all out there. I will only be giving one sticker to each person. I have 10 stickers left (I had 13 originally left, but as I said my kids got to them and used them. So down 3). I will first give the people who originally were on the first list the option to reclaim their sticker (which is only 1 now, not 2 sorry, but want to make it fair). Here's the list of names, if you still want one, post here that you still want it. NO EMAILS PLEASE! Easier to keep track online then to sort through my email. Here's list. If you're interested in taking what's leftover or whoever doesn't claim theirs, sign up by saying "I want one". I'll go on first come first served on all left over. I'll give it until next friday to claim your sticker. If no answer, goes in order of who signed up first. Here's the list of names who were getting stickers.
Norm's Gonefishing
Luthian
Kingfisher
Davez530
fishingislife
steelhead1
gstrand
cirhosis of river
slammin salmon

If all claim their stickers, this leaves one extra sticker. Come next friday, all above who doesn't claim a sticker gives it up to first guy on the list.

I do apologize again, I orignally started this giveaway, and computer crashed. Then with mine and my Dad's health problems, just haven't been on computer (especially when I didn't have one). So now hopefully I will get this done.

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,157 Posts
I would like one also , please.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
thanks for the offer but please give the sticker to the next person in line my truck and boat hace them thanks to jennie
thanks again

norm

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
Hey! You are biting into my profits now! :smile:

I'll have to order up the old style. They'd sell like hotcakes!

I was wondering if I would ever see the day I'd get my sticker from you! It's good to see you are still in the decal biz. I want to see what an older style looks like!

:smile:

Jen

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I'll take one if you've got leftovers! E-mail me if you have any extras.
-jokester

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Man I had forgoten all about these. Thanks for remembering me.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
I would like one if there any left us guys over here in Bend well I can only talk for my self but would be proud to display it on my boat or truck.
Thank You Mr. A
Po box 7761
Bend Oregon
97708/7761

Thank You. Leif

·
Registered
90 Posts
Please add me to the wish list. I had to peel one of the stickers off my drift boat and have been wanting to replace it with a like kind. If I don't make the cut I guess I will have to peel the other one off and get two new ones. Either was I like being recognized as being associated with Ifish.

Pat

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like the response is overwhelming. I won't have enough for all of you. Actually Jen, I bought these from you when they first came out way back when (remember when we did the online retrofiting of these decals of the then small membership??). I remember you gave me a few more. But NO, I'm not in the decal business. Wasn't me making them. I just had a bunch extra (I think you sold them to me cheap for a floatilla, and not very many bought them).

Well, still waiting. We have a couple that have dropped. Will know by next week.

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
Still, I think you should be the official decal salesperson for ifish. You get an overwhelming response!

This is awfully nice of you to do.

Jen

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
No! Post a picture of it, and make it scratch and sniff!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts