IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got eggs from a 12lb hen from Tues and an 8lb hen from today for anyone who wants them. They're in good shape in my refrig but should be cured soon.

I'll be home tomorrow, I live near 45th and Beaverton-Hillsdale near Bridlemile school.

Please register I-fishers in good standing only!

Steve

G

·
I'll take them :grin: I can pick them up tomorrow so please email me.

[ 10-09-2003, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Stew ]

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Waiddaminit!!! So what is a fly guy gonna do with eggs?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check you e-mail Stew.

Steve

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
What a nice generous thing to do. My you be rewarded with 1000 random acts of kindness performed by strangers...........

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
I'm just up the street in beautiful downtown Garden Home. That 4 ifishers in 2 to 3 miles as the crow flys. :shocked:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Any chance you can move to Lebanon soon. I can always use a neighbor who has free eggs to hand out. Can't seem to catch fish any more, so that will be my only way of getting eggs.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Well,

In college I lived in the Magnificent San Franciscans on 42& Bvtn-Hills and now I live on 54th, just north of Taylor's Ferry.

Joby

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
This is too much; I grew up at 4050 sw Hamilton(corner of 42pl and Hamilton).Saw that area grow up in the 50's 60's and early 70's.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Another neighborhood ifisher here. I live in Multnomah village, 28th and Multnomah blvd. Just got back from T-Bay twenty minutes ago. Yesterday at high tide was casting spinners to coho squirting out of the water one mile down from the Oyster House. No strikes from the bank but the boats fishing close to shore were knockin' dead. A lot of native fish, some running 20#. I then went up on the Kilchis and fed spruce flies to staring sea run cutts. Great action. Fished the Hospital Hole this morning tide and saw one 20# chinook landed and two bobber downs...not mine. Fished at the silvers againg this afternoon high tide. No bank strikes fu the boats, again were in 'em. Not as many jumping as yesterday. Last nite's heavy coast rain must have moved them out. Fished the sea runs again until dark and they too moved upstream. All of this instead of following the trail of potato chip bags and empty beverage cans down to Cedar Creek. I wonder if Eagle Creek happened whil I was gone?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Steve, I just thought I would say Hello neighbor
I live on 40th ave just off Hamilton.
I am surprised to hear a fellow ifisher lives right by me.
Maybe we will bump into each other sometime down at Albertson's. Wow and we even fish the same park. maybe meet ya at Dodge somtime too.. LOL
Mike

[ 10-10-2003, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: prospect1999 ]

·
Registered
924 Posts
Any of you SW Portlanders want to bankee with me this afternoon?

Call me. Joby

503-244-9745

·
Registered
91 Posts
Originally posted by letsfish:
This is too much; I grew up at 4050 sw Hamilton(corner of 42pl and Hamilton).Saw that area grow up in the 50's 60's and early 70's.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">You wouldnt know the place now letsfish.
I lived here all my life since 1962 and its just not the same.. Darn I remember roosters crowing and such. You had to of known Dr Hart then, or some of the kids since you lived right next to them.

I am suprised to hear that so many ifishers live close. Small world..
Mike

[ 10-11-2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: prospect1999 ]

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm in Vermont Hills neighborhood at 34th and Illinois. There is a guy down the street from me with a nice big sled but I haven't asked him if he's an ifisher yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts