IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Ojalla this morning and there was a crawfish trap sitting in the river. The parking lot was empty when I got there and when I left and nobody showed up in the time I was there. If you can name the interesting choice of bait we can arrange to return your trap.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow this took an unexpected turn. Thought I was doing the right thing trying to find the owner. Guess I leaned my lesson.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Wow this took an unexpected turn. Thought I was doing the right thing trying to find the owner. Guess I leaned my lesson.
No, it wasn’t the right thing, but if it was an honest mistake, use it as a learning experience. Hopefully it’s not an expensive trap that someone now can’t find. Hope I don’t come off harsh, but glad you learned from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
PS - if it's not yours don't take it. Lots of crab pots sitting in the bay and ocean. They are there to soak. Not mine to take..or yours to take.
On another note if it was laying on a road or something simular. It may be considered lost...

·
Registered
109 Posts
I thought the same thing. I often leave a crawdad trap overnight. And maybe most of the next day until I can get there after work.
You might try leaving a note in the parking lot next time you are out that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts