IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Administrator
41,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lazy start, early return, but T.O. scored 7 fish on and 5 to the boat in a fun day of fishing. What a day! Thanks to those who put the effort into getting people to commit to the day on the water. And thanks to those who were so gracious as to share tips and locations.

To everyone who shared the day on the water ...

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Pete! Is that you?!? You are gittin' skinny. :dance:

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,260 Posts
Yeeha! Way to catch em.

Oh yes, Thanks for sharing, :dance:

·
Administrator
41,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still got a ways to go, but thanks, Thump!

We also saw these threats to the resource on the river with a nice brace of brighties!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
I want to share too! :grin:

Fishing was a little slower today for us... we had 7 on and only landed 3 :shrug:

I got to meet a couple Ifishers and had a great time. Nice to meet you Bardell (Diehard) & Larry (Salmonman).

Unfortunately Salmonman was not a salmonman today eventhough we had a few tries to get him one... the fish just did not want to contribute to the cause I guess.

We did land three dandy's...

Here is Bardells chromer

I lucked out and got one myself!

And Cracker Joe showed up to land this monster! Way to go Joe!

Funny story on Joe's fish. It pounded the lure hard, and I mean hard. It peeled off about 50 yards of line right off the bat and when Joe applied the brakes the line sudenly slackened. We thought the fish came off and Joe was dejectedly reeling in for about 20 seconds when he found out the fish was still connected and just swimming at the boat! Sweet fish again Joe.

We got to meet a lot of Ifishers on the water. One Eye I hope that carrot milk ended up working out for you. :cheers:

One day left of open seats then I am going to sleep all weekend! :sleep:

Oh ya thanks for sharing everyone :dance:
Clappy hands!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I'm glad to see someone got fish today. My boat ended up with a big goose egg. Fished next to Sturgeon Tom and crew, Kigfisher & crew and RV 10 pilot & crew, who is the reason my boat got the goose egg.

The story goes like this. We all get anchored up and get setteled in, when I turn to say something to Jeff (RV 10) When I get blined by ( yep you guessed it) one of his crew is eating a big brite yellow BANANA! :shocked: 20feet away. It was to late the damage was done. To inflect further damage when the Banana boat decides to relocate about 10:00 they dropped the BANANA peel over borad. (Thats right) it got hung up on my anchor rope :mad: I did't find it til almost noon when we decided to move. :shrug:

From this point forward RV 10 Pilot will now be known as Banana Boy. :laugh:

Question: Will lemon joy be enough to clean the banana poison of the anchor rope?

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Steve your screwed you might as well throw that rope away... kind of like nuclear waste :shocked: :shocked: :grin:

G

·
Nice fish Shane. Thanks for sharing and really appreciate this picture. :cool:

[ 09-11-2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
I was out cleaning up the boat tonight and since I live so close to the river, I went ahead and turned on the VHF and I heard a faint call from Worldlyme - something about "clean the earwax out, you poops left without paying me my $68.50 and now the ice is all melted, Mom's mad, I'll find you, yada, yada, yada..." Anyone know what this means?

[ 09-11-2003, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Killertraylor ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hey KT that was the Salmon Prancer otherwise known as Wordlyme!

But thanks for sharing :dance: oh and nice fish

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hey Rick I was just trying to share :dance:

Oh ya,
Nice fish

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Good times by all it seems. Glad to see many were in the fish. Great stories, posts and pics! :grin:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
The super Z turned on today once we off loaded some dead weight. It was finally ZaQ day on the Super Z, I caught the first fish of the line, a small kinda dark 16 pounder. Than it came, kaboom. 18 pound absolutely ki-rome hatchery steelhead. Thats right 18 pounds on the scale. Wish I could have caught this one from the bank, with a steelhead rod. That would have been a blast.

Again, thanks for sharing, clappy hands.

:dance:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
WOW Zaq nice fish

Oh ya I was there for that one :cool:

Thanks for sharing it was almost better the second time :dance:

[ 09-11-2003, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: 5-Cents ]

1 - 20 of 72 Posts