IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could some one tell me about this and if there are any more coming?

R.R.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
A winter steelhead Floatilla? I am in on that when it happens.......... :cheers:

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm hoping that we have another steelhead challenge like last winter. It was a great event and lots of fun. :dance:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So it's an Ifish tournament?How many people were in the last one,where was it ,boat or bank?

R.R.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
No tournament, and IFISH was only the place we talked about it. I believe they were not associated with it directly. It was a blast, I fished with a couple of real good guys and we caught a couple of fish.

I would love to get in on this again, I am sure my Carrot Brothers are ready for the challenge.

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
I'd go too, but I always get so embarrassed when, as a girl, I outfish them.

It hurts their little feelings, so I always have to pretend I have no fish on, and quickly release it, before they see I have them on.

Jen

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Jennie,

Come to Idaho, and fish with TEAM MOOSE DROOL. If you are in my boat you won't get embarassed, because no self respecting steelie would ever get caught by someone in my sled :wink:

Really, you'd have a blast catching B-Runs on the Clearwater. Beautyful country too...

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Heh, heh...

Now that my busted foot is healed up and I MISSED the pontoon flotilla this Spring the pontoon guys need to get together and drag plugs on the middle Wilson when the driftboats can't get down.
Skinny water, little boats getting towed around by slime rockets, a real hoot.
Any of you pontoon guys want to take this on drop me a line and we'll set it up.
We can send the Carrot team home crying in their beers :tongue:

Fish on !!!!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
OK, Team Carrot Milk has pontoon capabilities too. Second weekend in December?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll take my driftboat down over dry rocks to get to fish!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Ok...so when they tell me I fish like a girl it used to be dissin me...but now, thanks to Jennie it is actually a complement!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Yes, Jennie is banished from all future floatilla's, She is welcome to come and judge them and join us in the after festivities. Maybe the girls should have an allfemale floatilla this year. I can see it now Giz dressed in drag. JK Jennie you are welcome to show us up anytime.

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Capin' Dan.... "I can see it now Giz dressed in drag" Nothing unusuall there, I've heard it happens all the time.

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
I do want to go!
Let's set one up!
Jen

·
Registered
641 Posts
I will be organizing another Floatilla on the Clackamas for winter Steelhead this year. It will most likely be after the first of the year. The river works well for sleds and driftboats and is centrally located for many IFISHERS. Anyone who wants to fish in it will be welcome. After fishing meeting / prizes will probably be at Buster's BBQ in Milwaukie. More details later. :smile:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
>>>OK, Team Carrot Milk has pontoon capabilities too. Second weekend in December<<<

Sounds good but weekends are tough for me, can we meet in the middle and take a Friday??? My personal toon' boat disciples are also better at getting Mondays off which is also easy for me too.
It always amazes me that these things get put on weekends when the pressure on the river is already at it's highest.
Maybe there are just a lot more weekend fishermen on this BB. I don't see how you guys can stand it myself.
I pretty much quit fishing the Wilson below Mills after counting 70-80 driftboats on a WEEKDAY!!!
Maybe the fishing WAS hot but dang, that doesn't sound like fun to me.... :shocked: :grin:

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Being that I am a bit steelhead challenged I will be there to meet folks and try to find an acorn or two. this has got to be the year for Catch and Eat to Catch and Eat Steelhead.

Troy you should post more dude. :sleep:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I will more than happy to pass on the baton from last year.

Count me in.

Pete

1 - 20 of 22 Posts