IFish.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a great day on the river with this class guy....we (my son gas jockey and i)went on an oversize fishing trip....fishing wasnt all that great but the company was awesome....my son did land a 1 8' sturgeon and tons of shakers but no keepers....all in all i would like to say if you'll get a chance to fish with ST he is class act from the start......the guy is a trooper from the word go..... hopefully later today he'll post the pics of the oversize fish....thanks tom

[ 07-28-2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: husker ]

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Although, I haven't fished with Tom yet...I have met the man and his lovely wife and well trained dog! And the whole lot of them are class!!!

And Tom, you're comming down to fish with me!

Glad you had a great trip Husker!

-Marty

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
If it weren't for putting a new coat of coat-it on the driftboat, I'd have been out there with you guys today, dangit!

I've been lucky to be fishing buddies with Tom for about 8 years now and Husker, you're quite right. He's a class act all the way, and a most gracious host. And if anyone can put you on oversized gators, he's the guy. I've been out there with him at times and thought my arm was going to fall off by the end of the day battling those beasts!

Way to go on the 8 footer Husker Pup! So Tom, where's the pictures?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well heres a pic or 2

[ 07-28-2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: husker ]

·
Registered
366 Posts
Niiice Feeeesch,

Ditto on the Tom praises
, Tom and I have traded trips out and I've always had a great time. He's an acomplished fisher and continues to amaze me with his :bowdown: fishing gear organizational skills.

[ 07-29-2003, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Red ]

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had a great time on Sun. with everyone. Fishing was good (we only saw three oversize caught including all the guide boats that day, and one of those was our's). Caught alot of shakers but no keepers. Got exposed to the "Husker Hook-Set". Everyone needs to watch out, I think I threw my back out just watching him! :laugh:

Thanks Tom for the great day. I really enjoyed myself.

Later,
Trent

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
I would like to thank all of you for your kind words.
Husker you should be very proud of your son. He is a real pleasure to be around and quite the fisherman. He fought that 8' sturgeon for 20 minuts and just smiled the whole time.
Trent thanks for all the snaks and help. Yum yum.
I had a blast and hope we all can get together again real soon.
Sorry about the delay in posting the pitcures.

This is Trent and Jordan. He is not very big is he?

This is Jordan fighting it.

The big splash

st

[ 07-29-2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: crabbait ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts