IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through the STS I got in the mail today and I got to page 109 and there is James, Fishing Is Life, looking happy as ever holding a 25lb steelhead! :cheers:

If I am not mistaken that is the monster you landed night fishing with FNF! :cool:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I heard from Fear no Fish himslef the other day i made it. I sent it in a while ago and figured they didnt like the night shot. But i guess i made it. I wanted to thank FNF in the short description but i didnt think they had room. I am hoping he will top that one this fall. :cheers:

Steve this buds for you! Thanks for getting me into that Pig.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Wow! The big time! :smile:
Way to go!

Jen

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Yeah, I remember when James was just known as Jimmy. Or was it Jim? Woo? Woo Woo! Wu?

Quit sucking up to FNF, dude! Just because you caught it from his boat on his gear with his knowledge and netting (do not ask me how I know YOU didn't net that fish! :shocked: ) does mean squat. Well, I heard he did set the hook and tire it out too, but that is all rumor. :grin:

Seriously, nice catch.

:cheers:

Been swimming lately?

:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
FIL, sweet, now I gotta get my copy so I can see that hog. :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Hogmaster you forgot one thing... I am almost 100% positive that FNF had to wake Jimmy Woo Hoo up from a nap to set that hook... :shocked: :shocked: :wink: whats your take? :grin:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
James told me they are going to give him his own column in STS. Something about him giving tips in how to sleep in any situation. It will be called the "Reel Sleep"! Gentlemen and Ladies, clear your calendar, it is TIME! Will be out the next 4 nights. Fish Count is 10. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Chapter 1:

"Get it for me! Get it for me!"

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Good luck FNF. I am about to take the Tang on a nearer to me adventure right now!

:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts