IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the latest "Hog Tale"

Some of you by now have noticed that it seems anyone who goes fishing with James of the Wu-Tang clan and part of the greater *******, Wu-Tang and Yakazuma Federation of United Salmoniod Warriors, ends up with at least one photo of him in sleep position. He seems to have an innate, almost superhuman, ability to sleep through almost any conditions.

Wind, rain, sleet, hail, gale force winds, burning sun - doesn't matter. When Jimmy Wu hits his internal snooze button, it's lights out. The only thing that seems to get him to rise is a zzzrrrriiiippppp zzzzrriiippp of a clicker, or perhaps a "Gordy shuffle" as feet scramble in the boat toward a rod taking an unusual bend.

That will cause an instant return to the living. But depending on where he is then residing in the boat configuration may or may not result in an immediate "rise". He frequently brings his own portable Barko-Lounger which he faces away from the rods and behind everyone else's gear, coolers, the net, lines and whatnot. Wrapped like monarch larve'he is!. That fact, as well as who's rod is going off is frequently accompanied by returns from slumber crying out , "Get it for me! Get it for me!"

But until recently, the strange ability to sleep through all (I personally can't sleep a wink on a boat) was the subject of much speculation and scientific debate.

Several machines were connected to him on various trips as he snoozed. He never stirred during all the testing period. EKG, ultrasound, cat scans, X-Rays, electronic stimulus stress testing, blood chemistry analysis among other scientific tools only resulted in revealing that James has a wonderous ability of going from full consciousness to REM sleep in 3.7 seconds!

But how this is being done was still a mystery.

Until now. The path is still not entirely clear, but there seems to be an indicator that was revealed on the latest trip.

Scientists are still debating exactly what this means, but speculation abounds!

Some are speculating there is a relationship betweeen the cap and the apparent sleep aid.

Other scientific explanations are welcomed!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

[ 07-09-2003, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Hogmaster ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He slept like a log on my boat too... this must be the explanation. He's just the right size to fit on the bench seat, it fits him just like a bed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hobbits need to sleep a lot. It aids their digestive processes after consuming massive calories. He is dreaming of catching the next big one (meal)! :cheers:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey James it looks like you are getting a reputation here. I better not mention how you slept right through the monster take down that had aboard my boat :shrug:

At least you are plenty rested up to reel in the ones that stick

Z's-

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Better get M.I.T., and Cal Tech on the horn. Somebody ought to patent whatever it is that allows F.I.L. to sleep through all the commotion. They'd make a mint!

[ 07-09-2003, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Mojo ]

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
I feel so good about the Bannanas in my box now, and I wasn't even sleeping. I guess its your turn James. :laugh: Wake up Wake up!! :grin: :grin:
st

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
I saw him do this on the Willamette below the bridge one time this springer season. And he was backtrollin to boot. :shocked: :wink:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Apparently James you need one of those Tom Peterson Watches...WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
:sleep: :sleep:
But the better question for you Gary, Why is there Preparation H on your Boat? :grin:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Its because he eats all those peanuts. They come out looking the same as they went in! :tongue: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ate no peanuts last weekend, sillyboy!

No, one of the great mysteries is why the substance was in the Snoozy-Wu's tackle box.

I've heard this stuff is good for making things slippery. Perhaps he coats his eyelids with it so they will shut more easily...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I have spoken with the leader of the Wu-Tang. He is going to get sweet revenge on the piggly wiggly master. :shocked: I have offered him aid in this quest to get you! :laugh:
And that is capital on the B and heavy on the BOY! We will see if you squeal like a pig! Better pick up a couple of tubes for yourself! :grin: :cheers:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Originally posted by Hogmaster:

No, one of the great mysteries is why the substance was in the Snoozy-Wu's tackle box.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Couldn't possibly have gotten there the same way bananas appeared in somebody else's tackle box, no, not possible! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Basic rules aboard the SS Hogmaster Willie
Rule 1, never turn your back!
Rule 2, never go to sleep!

James, you'll need to learn to sleep with one eye open

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Moi?

I have no idea of what you speak, skrimmy-san!

:grin:

No, there was no "import" done to the Snoozy-Wu's tackle unit. The substance was already in place - in fact he even dug it out immediately prior to the act of going to zombion.

Just ask Formerly - He was there!

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FNF -

I am never getting near a boat with you, any Yakazumas or the Wu-Tang clan again! :shocked: :shocked:
:shocked: :shocked:

Is this the beginning of a war of tribal supremecy?

The ******* tribe is strong and needs little sleep. I am already boiling the crow!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was on the SS Hogmaster on the day in question. FIL had many interesting items in his tackle bag. The hard part was getting it out of his grip while he was sleeping without waking him up. Unfortunately the H factor is not picked up by digital camera technology or the wu stripes would appear.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts