IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shrug: Rod has givin up on trying to catch a springer. :blush: It's gotten so bad that he had to come over to my house just to eat some springer that I had caught.
Isn't that like settin the hook then handing it off. Anyway me and fishrite are going to give Rod a chance to catch up while were catchin crappie at Brownlee Res the next four days. Don't worry Rod I'll bring you back some crappie heads so at least you can catch some gators. :cheers: Texas Rig

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Rod is not going to give up on Springers is he :shocked: . He is just getting :mad: and wants to get even. I think he is going to take the week off just to fish for Springers.
I can feel one in the near future on my line :grin: .

Fishalot

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dylan you need to catch a springer before Thursday that way you could hand the baton off before Rod starts camping out on the river till he catches one.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
crappie heads for gators?...hmmmmm...thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hey Dylan:
You have that "baton" all polished up and ready to hand off, because you will be gettin' rid of it soon. :grin: :grin: Ol' Fishin' Eddie is ready for the "handoff" :wink: wish I could be there to witness it.
Billy and I are heading for Brownlee for the "annual crappie roundup". We decided that it wouldn't be fair to stay here and lay another whippin' on Cottis, his backside is hurtin' enough :grin: :grin:
Hey Rod:
Billy and I will be praying that God give you a springer while we are gone. Seriously, you need a keeper!! We will be thinking about you and wishing that you could be there to share this experience with us....maybe next year?
Hoping your line gets tight soon,
Fishrite

·
Registered
382 Posts
Please the only wooppen I've had is the one fishing on your boat,
Billy must be pretty thick skin to go out yet another trip and have a butt wooppen :shrug: Terry as for you I wouldn't think 2 keeppers are all that when you have fished as many hours you've put in.
Dylan I can't believe you and Glen are hitting it again I'm really thinking you might have some issues when you have to hand the Baton off :hoboy: Your wife said you have made a bed for it down at the bottom of your bed :whazzup: whats up with that?Look forward to hear all the lies tonight. :rolleyes:
P.S. Billy I know that fish was'nt a springer last night it was crappie :grin:

[ 04-30-2003, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Fishing Eddie ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts