IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let's say you're a cement mason, and your job cancelled for tomorrow (12/2). Where would you go w/in a 200m radius? Thanks, Tom.

· Registered
4,808 Posts
let's say you're a cement mason, and your job cancelled for tomorrow (12/2). Where would you go w/in a 200m radius? Thanks, Tom.
Interesting hypothetical. 200 miles or 200 meters? Of Aloha or of Saratoga? :grin: Salmon, trout or steelhead? How about the NorthForkNehalem. :idea:
Hypothetically speaking, are you really a cement mason? I might need some work done, as long as it doesn't contribute to the delinquency of a fisherman.
lnf

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Aloha now. Thought about the NF Nehalem but seems a little early after calling info line. Thought about Metolius or Deschutes but didn't get up on time :depressed: Probably just head west and see what's up. Maybe "look" for grouse. Or clamming in the dark. yea Lilnorthfork, I'd like to look at your concrete project. just let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.