IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably not the right place to post this, but I am looking for someone who is willing or can babysit so I can take the wife out once or twice a month we "pay well" and can even babysit for you if needed. WE would prefer someone in the Beaverton area, we are willing to pick you up and drop off or watch at your place. We just don't know anyone in the area yet... thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly, I take the 4yr old out all the time since the 16yr old is too busy to fish with dad, but we got this other lil guy who is 4mo and the only PFD I can find that might work is for a small Lab and the wife said, well lets just say it sounded like "NO" if you were to translate it.

[ 09-15-2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Airborne ]

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have a 15yr old daughter who baby sits on a regular schedule. We live in Vancouver, orchards
area.
If that helps.
thanks

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Got a 13 year old well versed in the ways of the youngest generation. Can sit on weekends, our place or yours, boat ramps are close to our house. Drop a note if your intrested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts