IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out on the ocean last saturday. we got out there and i puked once(better for me) but sadly didnt get it out of the boat :shocked: it sucked. not on the carpet though so washed it out. but we did manage a full day of fish. first fish caught was a nice ling cod. then we hit some salmon got 7 of those....2-3 hours later got our last one and decided to hit some bottom fishin on the rockpile. got 2 more lingcod and then got into some halibut. picked up 2 pretty nive ones. didnt weigh those but measured and were around 37-38 inches one the first then about 40 on the second. then my best friends dad hooks into a nice halibut. we only had a 50# scale and it bottomed it out with ease. lots of fun. lots of fish. that day was awesome and got even more righteous as the day went on. it was beatiful wehn we decided to leave. too bad we had to go home because i love it out there and wanted to stay. :grin:

·
Registered
720 Posts
That was one heck of a day! I'm glad you were there with your dad to share it with me and my dad. We also hooked a couple really nice fish that got off. The 2 smaller halibut were about 30 lbs. Thanks coming along with me Jake. It was awesome!!! :grin: :dance: :smile:

[ 08-12-2003, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Fish Slayer ]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts