IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishin' at the mouth of the Lewis today with ProCastinator in his boat.

2nd time in my life landing Chinooks and took the skunk off my first steelhead/salmon rod(newbie here).

20# and 13# hens. Brought these in on the chartreuse/blue and the chrome/gold Alvins.

We landed these around noon time about an hour apart. The 20# is not quite a chromer but should do good in the smoker. Also get to begin a supply of eggs for Steelhead this winter. :grin:

People around us were putting fish in the boat all day long. Lost count after 20.

Just getting started and really enjoying fishing(becoming addicted). I blame ProCastinator. :cheers:

Good times!

StinkyH

[ 10-14-2003, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: StinkyH ]

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
NICE feesh.
Ya gotta love the fall salmon season flows into the silver, steelhead, sturgeon, springer, OH HECK, it's fishing season all year long. :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey, don't blame me. I'm just doing my part to boost the U.S. economy. As you are now beginning to experience, all of your spare funds will be put back into the economy in the way of fishing tackle, gear, fuel, beer....well, scratch the beer. You were already doing your patriotic part there. :wink: I'm sure a boat payment is in your future soon.
Congrats on the catch, and to a job well done playing those fish out. :cheers: I'll continue to make the boat payment and watch you catch fish.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by ProCastinator:
Hey, don't blame me. I'm just doing my part to boost the U.S. economy. As you are now beginning to experience, all of your spare funds will be put back into the economy in the way of fishing tackle, gear, fuel, beer....well, scratch the beer. You were already doing your patriotic part there. :wink: I'm sure a boat payment is in your future soon.
Congrats on the catch, and to a job well done playing those fish out. :cheers: I'll continue to make the boat payment and watch you catch fish.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Sorry man! :tongue: I did feel guilty that I caught fish and you caught none... and I drank your beer. Next time I'll guide and bring beer. :wink:

StinkyH

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Now you will have to get your children additcted to it. Just to keep them off drugs.

Just think, If they could feel the natural adrealin rush, more than a drug rush, you will have succedded in bringing up your children the RIGHT way.

Keep up the good work. You will make a great fisherman.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts