IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may not be the right place for this post,sorry.
Are there many fishermen out there that enjoy diving? I am looking to hook a few dive buddys who also share a love affair with fishing.
I was looking to plan some fishing/diving trips to Neah Bay, but my dive buddies are not my fishing partners, so I am having a difficult time putting any thing together.
I have fished and dove Neah bay for several years. Both rec. activities are great in this area. My boat is a perfect for three people to dive and fish from. 19' jet with full swim deck and built in ladder for easy boarding. The 9.9 kicker is great for following divers. Dive flags and high output VHF radio.

If you love fishing,diving,have boating experience and may want to get together drop me an e-mail with the suject line "Fishing/Diving"

[ 06-28-2003, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Bobberologist ]

·
Administrator
41,360 Posts
You might post your inquiry on the Salty Dogs forum. I know there are several accomplished divers that hang out on that board.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Bobberologist, I'm game. One thing I need to do first is get back down on weight to where I can fit into my wetsuit. Haven't dove for a few years due to sinus trouble with allergies and a couple surgeries for that. Might be looking at another one this summer.

I LOVE Neah Bay diving and fishing. Let's set something up when I can. Later, SS :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts