IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all here in Idaho is in favor of a fishermans marine supply openning up??
I know it will never happen, its a dream.
So for now will have to stop in there when ever I am in Portland. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
OH PLEASE!!! Quit teasing me. G.I. Joe's will be in Boise within the year according to the manager of the Vancouver Store. I'd rather have FMS though!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Funny you should ask about the Cabela's...this Saturday at Sagebrush Shufflers. I believe it starts at 8:00am. Get there quick, because the good stuff goes fast.

Yes the manager of the Vancouver G.I. Joe's really said Boise is either getting the next store, or the one after. They are trying to decide if Boise rates higher than Spokane.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So will you be there mojo????
are you going to bring some team moose drool applications?????
I am going to try to be there.....only way i won't be there is if i am dead.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't tease me mojo, is GI Joes really coming to town??????
We need more selection or hey lets shoot for a cabelas.......by the way does the mt home search and rescue still do the cabelas sale?????? :dance:

·
Registered
15,720 Posts
I hear that there will be a Cabela's in Lewiston soon. I was in the newest one in Kansas last year and that guy in the fly shop told me that Lewiston, ID was the next one.

ORS

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guess I will finally get to check out Northern Idaho and have a good reason......beats the heck out of a road trip to Nebraska. :dance:

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Why the heck would cabela's put thier first northwest store in lewiston of all places? when EVERY true outdoorsman knows perfectly well that the heart of all things outdoors is Portland or w
ithin 15 miles. :rolleyes: ........

come'on.... someone bite!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No fishermans marine supply here. I am going to have to make a special trip to Portland just get my new boat outfitted. Maybe come next spring when I am in town for the sportsman show???
Sure wished there was a fishermans marine supply here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts