IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......and limited......on TROUT.

Pops and I went up to Greenpeter on Saturday to try to put a hurting on some kokanee. We trolled small flashers and wedding rings/needlefish tipped with worms, corn, and salad shrimp or any combination thereof. 3/8 ounce of lead and about 25 to 30 pulls out, trolling by the dam. Got lots of strikes that we assumed were kokes....until we landed our first 'bow. From then on it was trout after trout until we reached our limit by about 11:30. Only one or 2 stocker trout and the rest were holdovers. We had a great time, but would have preferred getting in to some kokanee. Oh well. Maybe a little later in the year when they school up.

-Mike

·
Registered
204 Posts
we went up two weeks ago at the first bridge to the right and slamed then jiging limted out in about 3 hrs then went back on sunday and only got a few

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
Is there any good spots for someone who doesn't have access to a boat at GP? I would like to fish for kokes a couple of times and try to figure these things out before I head over to Billy Chinook with some friends.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts