IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looky here! Something you thought you would never ever ever ever see, Fishalot with his own personal Springer! :shocked: He was hot today! He even threw back some spares! Congratulations to Fishalot, he worked hard, using due diligence and keen perseverence. He deserved a day like today! :dance:

[ 05-11-2003, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Tilla ]

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
:dance: :cheers:

way to go Dylan! team Sneakin out is clean now. :cool:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
:dance: time in the old town tonight. Spent the morning with Catch and Eat and he was telling me about your luck or lack of it. NIce fish and now that you know how it is done, go get more...

Nice photo Tilla, Bernie told me you had some talent.

A fish is a fish is a fish.....

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
149 Posts
:dance: It's about time. My guess of mid May was about right. :wink: What a load off your shoulders isn't it. But you better not stop with just one. Anyway I know it feels good and will taste even better WAY TO GO. :cheers:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hold on one monent????

Check the seats out?

I think this looks like a Guide boat I once was in :whazzup:

Or is it the fish off of Tony's wall at Clacka-deli???

·
Registered
697 Posts
What no Blood :whazzup: :whazzup:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Fishalot if you would like to send me the Baton you can mail it to:

Mofish
1234 ****** Ln
Flameout, Or 97015

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Way to go Fishalot....

Team Sneakin' Out is now ready to move on to bigger and better things. Kinda funny You, Tilla, and Sneaky One finally picked up your fish withing a week of one another.
:wink: :grin:

Mofish....that is a guide boat...the "Guide for the Blind" boat (aka: Sneakin' Out boat) :shocked:

Ahh at last the skunk is no more. :cheers: :dance:

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
You were well over due there Dylan. :bowdown: All it took was for Glenn to get his 1st fish and you guys were off to the races. I appreciated the phone call on the King James too.

Mofish is now the proud owner of the BATON. He still has a chance to shake it but just needs a banner day himself. I understand he put a nate to the boat but of course they dont count. They gotta be clipped brother. :grin:

I'm proud of ya Dylan. To bad you had to go to a washington river to do it. Wondering in my mind if that should really count or not. :shocked: :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts