IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this isnt the right forum. I need a really cool pen and ink type picture of a nasty nookie for a new tattoo, for me. I havent found anything that really said it yet, any body have ideas?

· Registered
690 Posts
I get my ink done at Star Tattoo in Milwaukie OR.Go into your local shop,check there portfolio and leave a deposite and have the guy draw you your own custom tattoo.That way the picture will fit the area your trying to get covered.PM if you want.

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah this will be my third tat, shout out to tattoo machine in puyallup for the first two. I'm not real fond of that native type art, its just not me. I'm going to converse with greenbuttskunk and see what he thinks as his name keeps coming up

· Registered
2,245 Posts
One of my partners at work has a friend who just got a tattoo done by Infinty Tattoo. They are more spendy but condidering it is something that is permanent you cannot go work. The work they do is awesome. Do a google on them and check out there art work. This is a very high end place with a lot fo class.

DS

· Registered
3,747 Posts
I dont have any art to share with you but you should check with Pat Fish. She has been doing fish tattoo's for years and can do something great for you!!

Tattoo Santa Barbara

she has done art for friends that is fabulous!!

Paul

· Registered
2,551 Posts
I had this chinook done up a couple of months ago. I found a picture on the net and took it to the tat shop. The guy did a freehand drawing from the pic and this is what came from it. I was very happy with his work. Send me a pm and I will get you his name.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.