IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you need to see if this banana can dance with the fishes just like your avatar. Before you all get after me...I know i have too much time on my hands. Next weekend though....to the KENAI! :dance: I hope you enjoy this one Ross.

This is a side view so you know it is a jig. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
The only way I can make that dance, is in the mouth of a salmon or a steelhead. :smile:

That is awesome :cheers:, I knew you would come up with some thig creative.

Where did you find the Banana smelly jelley? I watched some guys on satellite catch huge lake trout with that smeared all over their jigs.....Ross

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have to admit it is a little wacky. My wife looked at it and was curious what the heck I was doing. :smile:

Shoot me a PM and I will get it in the mail to you.

I found the smelly jelly at Sportsmans Warehouse. I will throw that in too. :smile: That way you can have the whole banana thing going.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I was just thinking,(no it did not hurt :tongue:) that would work on trout/steelhead. It kind of looks like a periwinkle with arms and legs. I caught one of my largest trout on a periwinkle :dance:.....Ross

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
That bananna reminds me of this cartoon from Spike & Mike's... "My spoon is too big..."

"I AM A BANANNA!"

:grin:

StinkyH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts