IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
And wood that be a Bruce type tramp sir? We tramps are the people that enjoy things like whhhhacking and displaying animal parts in our American homes. The real story here is that you do enjoy getting that grandson into it too! Heck, take the neighbor kid too and get another turkey! Just thought I'd comment since I'm a double Ford owner and one on them is a Camo van. You sound just like a "real" warrior mister! You have a nice day!
P.S. Caught three salmon so far-all on pink!!! Hmmmmm! Their favorite too?

·
Registered
856 Posts
And wood that be a Bruce type tramp sir? We tramps are the people that enjoy things like whhhhacking and displaying animal parts in our American homes. The real story here is that you do enjoy getting that grandson into it too! Heck, take the neighbor kid too and get another turkey! Just thought I'd comment since I'm a double Ford owner and one on them is a Camo van. You sound just like a "real" warrior mister! You have a nice day!
P.S. Caught three salmon so far-all on pink!!! Hmmmmm! Their favorite too?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.