IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ain't much of a storyteller, but let me tell ya a thing...
I hunt, I fish and I work in between. I drive Fords and my boat moters are not Asian.
I target salmon sometimes steelhead cause trout are too small. I prefer bait to spinners and plugs but will use what I need to.
I hunt elk, bear, deer, geese, duck, pheasant and turkey. I display these trophies in my animal parts room.
My 7 year old grandson likes to fish, (we'll be shaddin' in a couple weeks). He was with me when we bagged a turkey this year, (pictures in a few days).
I love my mom and her pot roast dinners with cherry pie.
Camo is my favorite color.
Pink is my favorite flavor.
Football rules...
June 9 is "The Warriors" designated holiday.
I drink beer, but like whiskey and gin.
I don't "chat" so I'll never click on that thread.
My industries jobs are going overseas...
I'm a vet and I fly the flag at my house.

ENOUGH! I'm going fishin' tomorrow

ps: don't "welcome aboard" me, just send mojo

......tramps like us.....

·
Registered
980 Posts
Tramp,

You claim to be "not much of a storyteller," but you're a pretty proficient word mechanic!

Okay, no flowery and fruity "Welcomes," but my most karmic mojo on your fishing trip tomorrow. And I'm glad to see that you've already discovered the fish-catching secret of having grandkids in your tacklebox. :wink: I'm gonna have to wait another four months for my first two, who are scheduled to arrive simultaneously (My daughter is efficient.) Just how many days old do they have to be before they can go fishing with their Grandpa? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: 25 lb hatchery buck, 9:30 am, Wizard Rock, cut plug. Ahhhh! Life is good to nite.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Sorry to hear you drive a Ford. :grin:

Welcome aboard anyway! :cheers:

·
Registered
856 Posts
And wood that be a Bruce type tramp sir? We tramps are the people that enjoy things like whhhhacking and displaying animal parts in our American homes. The real story here is that you do enjoy getting that grandson into it too! Heck, take the neighbor kid too and get another turkey! Just thought I'd comment since I'm a double Ford owner and one on them is a Camo van. You sound just like a "real" warrior mister! You have a nice day!
P.S. Caught three salmon so far-all on pink!!! Hmmmmm! Their favorite too?

·
Registered
856 Posts
And wood that be a Bruce type tramp sir? We tramps are the people that enjoy things like whhhhacking and displaying animal parts in our American homes. The real story here is that you do enjoy getting that grandson into it too! Heck, take the neighbor kid too and get another turkey! Just thought I'd comment since I'm a double Ford owner and one on them is a Camo van. You sound just like a "real" warrior mister! You have a nice day!
P.S. Caught three salmon so far-all on pink!!! Hmmmmm! Their favorite too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts