IFish.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join! looks like a good group of people. Well today I fished eagle creek from the bridge to the mouth and then the clackamas from the ec mouth down about a half mile. Well in the 3.5 hrs I spend down there I only saw 1 fish and is was super dark and in the clackamas. I did not see a single fish in the creek

Maybe next time ( Tony 0 - Coho 2347298374092 )

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
Welcome to ifish. You will like it here.

I went 0 for a bunch when I started for about 5 years. Then the fish seemed to get dumber and I actually started catching one once in a while.

Again, Welcome:cheers:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Papa is right as usual. Hang in there!

By the way, it is customary for new folks to share a personal story so we can get to them a little?:shrug:

Welcome!

Linda:pumpkin:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Welcome, and you're right, we are a good group of people. Just ask us, we'll tell ya'!

·
Registered
142 Posts
welcome.

i am new to this too. i was at EC last week and saw ALMOST nothing. However i then saw a few jump...

the day ended kinda like you-

JEFF- 0 FISH IN THE RIVER - 2,323,465,721,321 :confused:

:jester:
jeff

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Welcome!

A lot of people fish that stretch, but I've never done much good there for salmon.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome aboard. Sturgeon were biting in the CR today. Natester and his son got a 43 inch keeper and let it go. The rest were shakers up to 40 inches.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts