IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW! with the rain the night before last I decided to get up early and run out to troutdale yesterday morning, Glad I did! Tried using corkies with some yarn and scent, nothing..

Then I switch to a #5 brass blade blue fox w/ orange body and about the 10th cast through the hole at the railroad bridge, FISH ON !!!!

A 7.5pound hen of bright silver, srry no pic due to no camera but all the guys at work could verify that there was a fish in my cooler.

One guy asked me if I snagged it, I said "yeah!" and with a shocked look he started to tell me it wasn't legal to keep it, and I put my hooked finger in the corner of my mouth saying right here

Thanks to everyone who has shared advice and is willing to have fun, And special thanks to Mr.Dorkfish for letting me tag along the other day to enjoy a quiet Sunday afternoon on the columbia.

NWTransplant

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
Nice job NWT! :cheers: Now that you've broken the ice, you'll be catching them like nobody's business :grin:

-jokester

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
good fishing. Never be hesitant to switch rigging and methods is what I get most from your post. Thanks for making me think

1 - 6 of 6 Posts