IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mark, are we going to be blessed with a second annual Jig clinic on the Sandy River? It is getting about that time is it not???

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I'm in. I went to last years. Mark knows his stuff. What do you say, Mark? Gonna do another clinic?

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yeah Mark, are you going to do it this year?

(I'll make sure I'm the guy in the background landing the big springer this year!) :grin:

Half Canuck

·
Registered
10,882 Posts
Count me in on that clinic too! Heard a lot of good news about FCJ's.

-jokester

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you don't want to drive so far, we could do it on the Wilson... :grin:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Sure I'd love to do a clinic. How about on a Saturday morning. Oxbow on the Sandy? I'm open for suggestions. Have rods will travel.

Mark

·
Registered
554 Posts
Wilson is a great idea. I've heard great things about the jigs.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I'd love to attend a jig clinic, no matter where it is, as long as it's on a day off :smile: Wich needs to be a Sat or Sun in May. After that I'm in work-weekend-purgatory

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
Mark if you do a clinic I will try and be there. I want to learn the fine art of jig fishing.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
hick

I'm still field testing different hooks for the flies. The results are encouraging. I got one steelie to take a stab at my proto type last week so that's always good news.

Whether the clinic is at the Wilson or Sandy makes no difference to me. In the past I've done clinics at both places and either one will do. I like the idea of doing it on a Saturday morning so more people can attend.

Any input from possible attendees is always welcome.

Mark

·
Registered
266 Posts
Count me in also.

I haven't done one of these clinics before. Will there be some jigs available for sale, or a way to put in an order to be picked up at the clinic?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I would like to learn how to fish jigs so count me in too. (These jigs are for steelhead or salmon or both?
)
At the risk of taking too much of your time Mark, How's 'bout a clinic on the Sandy and also one on the Wilson. That might make everyone happy. :smile:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Oh, yea, I forgot to vote on a river.

I can do either the Sandy or the Wilson, but since I know so little about the Sandy I would prefer to meet on the Sandy.

(hmmm... I do believe this post raises me above fry status! :grin: )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts